TRIP NAME : Hanoi – Thay pagoda and Duong Lam Ancient Village
DESTINATIONS : Hanoi Village Tours & Hanoi Pagoda Tours
DURATION: 1 day
CATEGORY: Days tours
Overview of the tour Hanoi – Thay Pagoda and Duong Lam Ancient Village:
A journey to Duong Lam village is a trip to trace back the origin of Vietnam’s culture and Vietnam’s traditions. This is also the great chance explore architecture of ancient houses while wandering along its narrow alleyways, visit temples dedicated of the two kings born there, and most interesting of all, chat with locals living in the ancient houses.
After the recognition of Hoi An ancient town, Hanoi Old Quarter, Duong Lam village in Son Tay Town (some 60km to the west of Hanoi Capital) is the first ancient village recognized as a national relic by the Ministry of Culture and Information.
- Duong Lam private day trip from Hanoi
- Visit the historical agricultural village, located on the Red River Delta
- Learn about the local lifestyle from a personal guide
- Enjoy regional dishes for lunch
- Visit a local temple and Thay pagoda
Day 01: Hanoi – Thay Pagoda and Duong Lam Ancient Village